Wholesale Mink Eyelash Glue Vendor and Manufacturer
Lash Glue & Lash Adhesive Bulk Wholesale Vendor Manufacturer Factory
Why Dior Lashes Is The Best Lash Glue Wholesale Vendor and Manufacturer
- Dior LASHES is a professional Eyelash glue Factory and Mink Lashes manufacturer and also a competitive exporter to USA ,
- Dior Lashes offers Eyelash Glue Wholesale, which can meet your Request to Custom LOGO on the Eyelash Glue , It can make your own Brand Lash Glue .
- We adhere to the management principles of “make eyelash Glue quality first, customer first and credit-based” since the establishment of the company and always do our best to satisfy potential needs of our customers.
- Our company is sincerely willing to cooperate with Start Small business Owner from all over the world in order to realize a win-win situation since the trend of economic globalization has developed with anirresistible force.
- 1. A professional Lash Glue Manufacturer have been supplying Lash Adhesive for more than 10 years.
2. Our experienced workers and excellent management team have implemented strict Lash Adhesive quality supervision and inspection system to ensure that our Lash Adhesive meet international standards, and your orders are delivered within the specified time limits.
3. Lash Adhesive Wholesale Factory price.
4. Lash Adhesive Bulk Large stocks and fast delivery.Presently, we are sincerely looking forward to cooperating with more overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Welcome to contact with us and your inquiry will be replied at the first time.
About our Glue Detial Information :
- What it is:
A best-selling, waterproof false-lash adhesive.
- What it does:
Hold your false eyelashes securely in place, for a look that is all drama—in a good way.
- What it is formulated WITHOUT:
– Synthetic Dyes
Why Makeup Lovers All Over The World Quickly Became Obsessed With Dior Lash Glue ?
- since it was first made available as Dior lash glue product, ANR Glue Adhesive Original made waves in the makeup community. Makeup artists lauded it, and appreciated its wholesome, natural blend of ingredients. And makeup lovers all over the world quickly became obsessed with it too, because it didn’t leave their eyes swollen and irritated (like many other lash adhesives do).
- The first of its kind, Dior lash adhesive is the most effective way to say “Bye bye formaldehyde” – and bye bye to annoying allergic reactions, as well. Instead, your eyes will dance with an alluring, healthy beauty.
- You can use Dior lash adhesive with any kind of falsie – making it perfect for any look you’re going for. Its staying power is impressive, too: it’ll keep your lashes on all day (but it’s easy to wash off).
- Easily apply this all-natural lash glue whenever you’d like – and get ready make your own waves.
Eyelashes Make One Of The Biggest Impacts On Our Looks
- hence all the cosmetics and serums that are made to lengthen, plump, and volumize our lashes. They make our eyes look bigger, more flirtatious and definitely command a lot of attention. Though cosmetics are effective at accentuating lashes, they fall short in comparison to the dramatic effect that wearing a pair of false lashes can offer! Once you experience the vivid effect of extra lashes, it’ll be hard being satisfied with your typical makeup routine.
- As easy as wearing fake lashes might seem, they do require proper care and the right application techniques. You do not want to be the one caught with an eyelash hanging loose or with only one fake eyelash on at the end of the night. But rest assured, rogue false lashes are easily avoided with accurate application and won’t be much of a concern. Below is our complete guide on how to use and care for your lashes from A-Z!
How To Applying Your False Mink Lashes
- There are numerous kinds of lashes available made to cater to different desired looks. Whether you’re looking for something subtle and natural, dramatic and bold, or something fit for dressing up in costume, the right false lashes exist for your needs and may have different application techniques. Don’t be scared – it can take some practice to get right, but practice makes perfect.
Step #1: Curl your natural lashes
- To create a shelf for your falsies to sit on, curl your natural lashes and apply mascara which will help support their weight.
Step #2: Cut the falsies to fit
- Cut your false lashes to perfectly fit your eyelid. You can also divide them up into smaller pieces or thin them out to create a more natural, less chunky look. Another tip is to bend them into a C shape for a few moments to help curve them into a natural eyelid shape.
Step #3: Add your adhesive
- Make sure to use a good quality adhesive, as the kind that sometimes comes with your lashes might not be best. Dior adhesive is a good brand. You’ll want to trace a very fine line on each of the lash bands with the adhesive, not apply it to your eyelids. Wait a few moments for the adhesive to dry and become a bit tacky before applying. Even if your lashes come with some adhesive already on them, it’s a good idea to apply your own for a better quality stick.
Step #4: Stick them on!
- For better placement and safety, use your fingers to apply your extensions, unless you are more comfortable with tweezers. You’ll want to start by placing the lash from the outer corner first, keeping it as close as possible to the lash line. You can try creating a cat-eye effect by placing the outer extension slightly above your natural lash line.
Step: #5 Touch it up
- To help blend everything together, you can take a soft eyeliner brush and press a thin line of black matte eyeshadow onto where your lashes meet your eyes. Do a couple winks and eyelash flutters and you’re all set!
Removing False Lashes With Care
- Your false lashes should be removed before beginning your makeup removal routine. You can soften the adhesive with a q-tip or cotton swab soaked in a good quality makeup remover, such as Dermalogica Soothing Eye Remover or RCMA Adklen Adhesive Remover.
- You can also use your favorite oil such as coconut or sweet almond oil. Run your swab along the lash line. Then, grab the extension by the outer corner and slowly peel the strip away from your real lash. If you feel any pinching or resistance, then apply more oil or makeup remover and wait a little longer before trying again.
Fake Lash Hygiene
- It is recommended that you clean your lash extensions to help keep bacteria away from your eye that could cause redness and agitation. You can also prolong the life of your lashes by cleaning them.
Step #1: Peel off the glue residue
- If you look closely enough, you’ll see the remaining strip of adhesive stuck on the base of your lash extensions. You’ll want to peel the remaining off so it’s ready to be re-glued during their next use.
Step #2: Create a cleaning solution
- Fill a small bowl or sink with warm water and a little bit of soap. You can also add liquid makeup remover
Step #3: Clean the lashes
- Submerge your false lashes into your water/cleaning solution and gently rub them to encourage mascara or other makeup to dissolve off of them.
Step #4: Let them dry
- Check the lashes for any remaining residue, and then set them in a clean place to dry. If you’re in a hurry, you can also pat them dry.
- If you neglect to clean your lashes, you’ll have a hard time reapplying them next time and soon you’ll have false lashes caked in makeup. By keeping them nice and clean, you’ll get more uses out of them in the long run and keep your eyes safe and bacteria-free!
- Now that you know what’s involved in the application, removal, and cleaning process of false lashes, you can see that using them isn’t so intimidating. The first couple of times you try, you may fumble a bit while putting them on, but getting a good sturdy brand such as Stilazzi, Velour, or Flutter Mink lashes will help make it easier. Have fun trying out all kinds of different lashes to help achieve your signature look!
What Is Top 11 Eyelash Glues That Actually Keep Falsies in Place
- Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products; you can learn more about our review process here. We may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen links.
- WhatsAPP +8618661816269
Click Here >>> Chat on Whatsapp +8618661816269
Mink False Eyelash glue is mainly used for the bonding of false eyelashes, mainly used in the cosmetics industry. Our Eyelash Glue Mainly supplied to the distributors of the majority of cosmetics.
Product Name: False Eyelash Glue
Mainly used: bonding of false eyelashes
Mainly used in: cosmetics industry
Classification: Black glue,white glue and Clear Blue , Mink false eyelash glue is divided into black glue and white glue. Black glue can also be used as an eyeliner.
Features: The false eyelash glue mainly uses synthetic resin as the main raw material. The false eyelash glue is tested by SGS, ROSH, EU and other related institutions. It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, dry and transparent, no trace, no damage to the eyes. Sensitive and fragile skin. Moreover, the eyelash glue has a super strong adhesive force and can achieve a fast drying strength.
If the false eyelash glue accidentally splashes into the eyes, seek medical attention immediately.
False eyelash glue is easy to solidify when it is cold and needs to be preserved.
The eyes are very susceptible to allergies. If it is sensitive skin, you need to do an allergy test before using the fake eyelash glue. If you find allergies, please stop using it immediately.
Glue Use Precautions
Some people don’t understand, open the cap and use it, then find out how the glue is poured out. What is the reason?
The half of the glue water is very thin liquid, and the lower part is the colloidal shape of the thick body, so please shake it left and right for 1 minute before use. Again, it’s about right and left, not up and down. If it is shaken in the up and down direction, it may cause blockage or spray. So don’t forget, “shake before use.”
Secondly, when the glue is dispensed, the vertical glue (90 degree glue) is made to prevent the glue from remaining in the bottle mouth. After the glue is finished, wipe the bottle mouth to avoid clogging the bottle mouth.
In the process of using glue, the principle of less diligent change, 1-2 drops can be used. Especially in summer. After the glue is kept in the air for 15 minutes, it is usually necessary to change the glue again. Because after more than 15 minutes, the glue will be drawn and solidified, so a new glue can be grafted to ensure the persistence of the eyelashes.
When the eyelashes are grafted at the earliest stage, there will be one eyelashes falling off and the other one not falling. So many times, because the glue drops too much, the glue is not changed frequently, which causes the eyelashes to fall off easily.
The above is what we are telling today. Tomorrow, we will push for the preservation method of glue, and the glue storage is also very particular.
How to Unload False Eyelash Glue?
Some quality is better, the more expensive false eyelashes can be used repeatedly, don’t just throw it away once, it is really wasteful! However, some false eyelash glue will be applied to the fake eyelashes. It should be properly cleaned and stored for the next time. There is no problem with a pair of mink eyelashes for about ten times. Today teaches you how to remove the glue from the false eyelashes.
Step 1: Prepare a clean cotton pad and carefully use the used false eyelashes on the cotton pad.
Step 2: Take a cotton swab, apply it to the eye and lip makeup remover, and apply it to the root of the false eyelashes.
Step 3: Use a cotton swab to apply a little force, so that you can pull down some residual glue.
Step 4: If there is a stubborn glue that does not come down, you can pull it with your fingers and gently pull it down.
Step 5: The stems of the false eyelashes are very fragile, so be sure to move gently. Turn over and paint again, and clean them one by one along the false eyelashes.
Step 6: Pull the cotton swab back and forth until there is no color to pull it down, and the stem is not sticky. Then wipe gently with a clean place on the cotton pad.
Step 7: Dispose of the fake eyelashes on a clean cotton pad and dry it slightly.
Step 8: Finally save the cleaned false eyelashes
About Eyelash Glue Delivery
1. Due to the glue test liquid, many logistics companies do not accept liquid items, so the choice of the courier company is very limited.
1. Generally we will choose to send DHL Express, we find a lot of companies and finally only send DHL
2. DHL is not sent directly, this special channel is mailed by special means.
3. Because of the special passage of transporting goods, the price is much more expensive than usual.
4. Shipment time, because transportation needs to transfer many links, and also needs to be tested, it usually takes 2 weeks of transportation time.
Hot Blog HelpFull Your Eyelash Buinsess
Click Here >>>> How to Start Your Own Mink Eyelashes Line/ BRAND?
Click Here >>>> Why Are High Quality Mink Lashes Selling Better Than Low Quality Mink Lashes?
Click Here >>>> Why is Your Eyelash Business Not Successful?
Click Here >>>> I Was Really Touched By The Inquiry Content Of This One Customer!!!
Click Here >>>> Why You Start Your Eyelash Business With Dior Lashes ?
Click Here >>>> Why It Is Important To Select Right Mink Lashes To Start Your Eyelash Line ?
Click Here >>>> Why Are Our 3D Mink Lashes in Short Supply?
Click Here >>>> Why Do Customers Still Like To Use Mink Eyelashes Though Expensive?
Click Here >>>> Why There Are Nuances In Each Batch Of Our 3D Mink Eyelashes?
Click Here >>>> How To Start Eyelash Line To Make Profits Easy?
Click Here >>>> How To Improve Your Mink Lash Business?
Click Here >>>> How To Get More Mink Eyelash Orders From Instagram?
Click Here >>>> Mink Lashes Sample Order Suggestion
Click Here >>>> How To Start Eyelash Line To Make Profits Easy?
Click Here >>>> How To Order Custom Eyelash Packaging Box From Dior Lashes ?
Click Here >>> Chat on Whatsapp +8613174095132
Click Here To Ddd Our WhatApp Send Message To Us!!!